DMR - Introduction and Basic Navigation
The Digital Medical Record (DMR) is a web based application patient medical record. The DMR is designed to improve patient care through provided real time, all in one place access to patient records, assessments and results from all DMR Hospitals across Western Australia.
The aims of the Digital Medical Record (DMR) learning package are to:
1. Familiarise staff with the format of the DMR.
2. Provide an introduction to basic functionality of the DMR.
3. Highlight the key benefits of DMR within clinical care of patients across Western Australia.
DMR Clerical Full Course
This course is to provide an overview of the Digital Medial Records. It is aimed at Clerical Staff who access, scan, prepare and print from the DMR.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be familiar with:
- Logging into the DMR
- Preparing documents for Scanning
- Accessing and navigating a patient’s DMR
- Printing documents from the DMR